Monday, March 29, 2010

Silent acknowledgment of obvious things

The funny thing about life is that there are so many little things that an consume us without us knowing it. I find that each day that passes runs into the next, half the time I can think of nothing at all and the other half of the time all I can think of is Aaron. I am so gloriously, magnificently, and passionately in love with him that I quite literally have no sense of my own. We are getting married March 17, 2011. That will be a wonderful day there is so much to do and plan but really I have it all figured out already. I know what it will look like what we all wear how we do the whole thing but I have yet to figure out where we will do it. I guess today I have no idea what to say other than I feel like I should be here saying things. I was reading my previous posts and I realize that I really am a very messed up and confused individual. It seems to me that the only thing I know for sure is that I love Aaron with all my heart and soul, I always have and obviously I always will. This of course is in no way an epiphany to me, I just think it’s funny how I can be so messed up sometimes and that’s one thing I don’t doubt in the least. Oh sweet love how glorious you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment