Sunday, March 7, 2010

SO AS WE ALL ARE AWARE...

well yes i cant stop talking about him, i cant stop dreaming of him, i can't for forever to start already, really its just a whole lot of craziness. my love for him has caused me to quite literally lose my mind. i have never in my life been this jealous or possessive. i've never been so scared of anyone leaving me even for only a minute. yeah i'm nuts now, it's become obvious. i love him with all my heart all my soul with every ounce of my being. every part of me is better for having met him every outlook i ever had in life has been challenged by the mere knowledge of his existence. it's so far beyond my control and it makes me do and say the stupidest things on earth. i can't wait until the day we can be married, until we can be a family formally until i can take his beautiful name as my own until we can start forever. ugh time just goes so slowly when we are waiting for things and yet when he and i are hand in hand it flies by with no acknowledgment. i love him with all that i am and i'm so glad i've finally found my one.

No comments:

Post a Comment