Saturday, January 2, 2010

January 2, 2010 started in the journal at 9:45am

positive affirmation of the day: i am patient i am kind i am beautiful i am successful i am strong i am smart and no one can bring me down not today not ever.
the day has just begun, Don made me my coffee and now john and i are watching "handy manny's motorcycle adventure" on DVD. here about 10a i am going to call jummy and see about getting another computer. i cant' access my eBay account very conveniently without one. i can go online with my phone (wow technology is an amazing thing isn't it) but it's kind of a pain in the butt. I am hoping there will be enough money after taxes to get a new phone one that has a better Internet server. i think i want a blackberry i saw some really cool one on eBay. so maybe i will do that. At some point today i'm going to try to pack up the Christmas decorations and get them back in the shed so i can some space in my kitchen. it is so small. not that im not thankful for this tiny home that i own but i am thinking i want to sell it. i need a bigger space to work in. i need a kitchen that doesn't irritate me and would really like to have sewing/craft room. i have so much sewing/craft stuff that it's all stored outside in the camper because this 550sqft house is just not big enough. and besides all that john's room is only 4x6 and even though his bed is built in and custom i sont think its good enough/ my boy deserves a room where he can have all his toys and not have to worry about getting locked in or out if something falls on the floor. i originally wanted to add-on to my house but but the yard is soooo small that an addition will make it practically non-existent lol. besides i thinks its time for a change we have been for a year and i feel like it's about time we pass it on to the next people.
10:20a i tried to call jimmy he was unavailable but ryan was there and he said they could fix the laptop i laughed. i can't wait til i get the one from school then i will not have to worry so much about it. well off to the trenches so to speak i have to take the laptop down and let them try to fix it lol.
11:50p well so now here i sit having typed everything form the journal for today into this blog realizing that i still have not done my 5 things to be thankful for or my 3 nice things about the people that annoyed me. so my five things for the day. are my new laptop (i know i know but hey at least i got a new one) my son as usual, my health, my school, and my home. they are all good enough reason to be happy i'm alive lol. and three people annoyed me interestingly enough no one has annoyed me today. not sure what's going on but i will still say 4 nice things bout people. my sister linda is great shes such a good mom, and my best friend jamie is such a good friend i'm Lucky to have her and aaron he's my other best friend i love him sooo much aaron is the sweetest man in the world it's that simple.
so onto the events of the day for anyone who cares to know no doubt about it being boring we drove around all day looking for a new house lol and i got my new computer so when i got home i had to set that up. then of course there was dinner homemade pizza with chicken, olives, spinach and white sauce sooooo good a special thank to papa murphs for the idea. it came out wonderfully. i spent half the evening on the phone with aaron talking about nothing in particular and then working on this blog. so aside from that the day was boring boring boring. no one tried to run the baby over with a shopping cart but one guy in a big red chevy thought his big old v8 truck could race my honda, guess what...he soooo lost! it was funny and i think he got mad cuz his wifey poo flipped me off i just smiled and waved. what else should i have done the guy tried to run me off the road at first and then at the next stop light he waved a challenge at me. i had to do it. now had i lost i would have been annoyed with him maybe since i did get a little irritated by his stupid stunt trying to run me off the road i should say something nice about him....hmmm well his truck was pretty anyway i would say his wife was pretty too but i changed my opinion of her when she flipped me off. isn't funny how that works. the most gorgeous woman can become the ugliest you've ever seen because of a word or gesture...hmmmm food for thought really. anyway it is now officially january 3 so i should say goodnight. i hope my ramblings are interesting to someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment