Monday, January 4, 2010

positive affirmation of the day and some speculation to boot.

well today hmm today i am resilient, i am reliable, i am steadfast, i am true to myself and today i am a WINNER! today i am thankful for my friends i am thankful for my home and my son and today more than anything i am thankful for the strength to say no when things get sketchy.
i realized that yesterday no one annoyed me enough to require a change in my though process. yesterday was an amazing day the only way it could have been better was if someone would have offered up some affordable housing. aside from that it was a perfect day. i went out last night with Kelly and we talked for like three hours it was nice to catch up and just be with someone i didn't feel obligated to in anyway. today because of yesterday i feel like the world is a bright and happy place. i cannot wait to see what's in store for me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment