Thursday, January 7, 2010

WOW i'm talented >>>>>>>>

look at that i can follow myself, lol. dont ask me how i did that one but whatever, now i feel popular lol. today is such an off day actually this whole week is. two days ago i couldn't figure out a program on my new laptop and it turned out to be as simple as double clicking lol and then earlier today i needed to go buy some cheap sunglasses cuz i left mine at my moms and she lives in another town and i'm walking thro this store and not finding them and stop to ask the lady and she looks at me like i'm nuts, they were right behind me lol. i guess we all have our stupid days lol. its a riot tho when you think about it.
i'm glad i can laugh at myself it makes lifes os much brighter, i mean seriously if you cant laugh at your own silly mistakes you're in for trouble. im thankful for that ability its one of my best traits probably, and one of the thinge i like most about myself. it's good be happy i tell you what, it sure beats being sad all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment