Sunday, January 3, 2010

positive affirmation of the day and some speculation to boot.

today i am beautiful, i am strong, i am successful, i am brave, i am responsible and today i will make good choices that benefit the future of myself and my son. today i am thankful again for my health, thankful for my son, my home, my passions and my hobbies.
last night after finished catching up i started reading the blogs of other authors and realized i'm so glad i dont have to pay for this. so many people are better writers than myself and so much more insightful i doubt anyone would really want to read my blogs if they were compared the writings of others. the poetry and insight i have found in some of these blogs is wonderful i've actually decided to follow them publicly because well they are so great. anyway i just thinks it's one of those funny things. that's all for now maybe more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment