Saturday, January 2, 2010

written in the journal at 8pm on jan 1, 2010

Today was relatively uneventful the laptop got a virus from the Pizza Hut website and the virus killed it. it totally wiped out my hard drive and it can't be fixed. so after trying to fix it for a couple hours i went to winco and bought some groceries it was nuts, so many people you might think it was black friday. anyway aside from some idiot running my kid over with a shopping cart the trip was pretty unexciting. of course the stupid guy pissed me off and i went about my usual sarcastic "i can be an idiot and get away with it cuz this is america" rant. which of course don thought was hilarious. anyway we came home and nothing happened since then. well you know the usual crap john was whining, i yelled, don yelled john got put in his room you know all the usual stuff that happens everyday. we had roast potatoes and porkchops for dinner and are just getting ready to put "julia and julie" in the DVD player. I will tell how it is, Lukas says it's a great movie and Aaron says it's aweosme. Guess we'll see
(an hour later) so i was thinking that while i wait for ice cream to arrive and the movie to start i wuold tell you a little about myself or at least about something lol. i love my kids and that's where i should i start practically everything before that is irrelevent unless i decide later to work through some issues. the truth is iam not happy with my life my past or my current situation well ice cream is herre time to go.
11:30 pm the movie was sooooo great i love it. it's going on the must buy list lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment