Thursday, January 7, 2010

Just wanted to say a little something about my lil boy and tell the world how proud i am to be his mommy



this should say it all! look at that face i'm so proud to be his mommy and he is the most awesome kid ever. note to anyone who has read my profile i should explain a few things. in my profile it say i have four kids and i do. but only the baby lives with me. the other three well here are some pics of them:








i hope that worked lol anyway those are my lil munchkins they aren't the most recent pics of the two older boys cuz for some reason the SD memory card slot on this laptop isn't working but that's the kids and they are all gorgeous. i love my babies.

The two oldest boys Devin and Kyle live with my mum and my daughter Bailey livs with my cousin. They were all three adopted by their respective families. unfotrunately Idaho State didnt let my mum adopt bailey but she has a great life and i'm glad my cousin has her.

1 comment:

  1. They're beautiful! The picture of your little girl is especially precious.

    ReplyDelete